seven palms

I can't think
I cant breathe
I can't understand why
this is happening
feels like my mind was erased
the moments before this I just can't remember

the earth around here is taking me with
getting heavier over me as time goes by
until I disappear for once 
kept at seven palms
for no one to find
until there is no more oxygen
and I sufocate

tears run down my face
I try to calm my heart
I keep on breathing less
perhaps hope can find me
I am losing sense of time
I guess I can only wait for my death

it seems like a nightmare,
life itself and a sleep paralysis
all together, all at once
I can not distinguish anymore
passed the time of survival
I am only existing
in the in between

I am dissociating
at this point
I can not recognize me
or anything that I used to be


I can't think
I can't breathe
I can't move
I can't run
I can only accept my fate
this is not a dream but my reality now
until I disappear for once
kept at seven palms
for no one to find
there is no more oxygen
I am sufocating
this is the end of me

Comments