the most unpure envy

 I noticed your eyes so steady

looking at me

while your lips overflowed

the most unpure envy

you were craving for my seat

asking, with those dirty lips

and words so bitter:

what could you do to have the same that I have here

and I told:

the last person to resign

was the one who was abused

by an unsteady lady

in front of everybody

and the one before that

received a great opportunity

to leave the country


who knows what will be the next ocurrence

to make one of us exit while catching a deep breath

oh! the freedom from disturbance!

Well, I need to try to open your zombie eyes:

there is no restfulness in here

we have to bear every kind of personality

those who temporarily pass by

and think with conviction that this is a wishing well

not accepting 'no' for answers

also the higher chair in the hierarchy

the one who ignores solemnly the substantial 

now you see: you are being fooled by your own idealizations 


I know, here seems too tranquil through your vision

which stared for only a couple of minutes

and got the conclusion of your lifetime

I know, it is not usual in this society to labour in calm

much less to exist something near to decent nowadays

and before you realize,

your triggers along with envy and desire

scream all at the same instant in your head

and you get closer without any filter

to ask in other words for mine or my coleague's spot


I hope you find awareness in your actions

I hope you get into a better place

I hope we all can find peacefulness sometime

yet in this life, even if barely alive.


Comments