going insane for you

I can not stop thinking about you
I am possessive by the wild dreaming of you
almost every day
now, it passes eight o'clock,
and my attempt to run away from the thought of you until now, had no success
so I remain
aching in desire
burning in scenarios 
I can not get any closer without my whole system crashing down 
I feel like I am thirteen years old again
I do not want to ruin our friendship 
but the little signals you give me 
drives me mad
by trying to make sense of it all without my brain being too rational 
and my heart, too insecure 
while you are shy on these matters 
suddenly we seem to be in the same boat 
suddenly I am not the confident woman I thought I was 
suddenly I want to grab you by the waist
or your chin 
look deep into your eyes
and kiss you with my wholeness 
with a huge part of the desire 
that hovers in the air between us 
this wishful thinking does not meet terra firma 
I find myself stuck in the mud I created
it is definitely not difficult to act,
to have the initiative to make these awaken dreams come true
after all I crave this with every single part of me
still, I can not somehow 
I do not know what is happening to me
I just
know
I am
going
insane 
for you

Comments