the void

I have been feeling a void in the place where is my chest
when I breathe deep, the will to cry comes
and I have to swallow dry
because I am not in my home, in my refuge
where I supposed to be
the memory of her around the house, in her favorite spots
calling me, sleeping next to me
brings a mixed feeling
of warm and emptiness
I wish I could have done something to make that scenary lasts
but it is too late
the missing is too heavy for me to carry by my own
this ache is eating me whole
Too sudden ripped away from this world

the bitter flavor of depression came to work with me
not only today
it have been making a home inside of me
I have felt comfortable with this,
even though I feel
completely
                                        out
                 of 
                                place

Comments