across the void

I noticed you from across the hall

I felt your energy from across the void

inside me

overflowing you

and between us


so tangible it could be eaten alive

so possible we could ignore some steps

and make music, sweat, ocytocin 

& so much more


so strong

I am somewhat mesmerized 

my heart is pumping heavier

feeling a shivering all over

so good

you are somewhat hypnotized

glazed smooth eyes that seems closer

the thoughts are wilder, the pressure higher


walking on your direction

watching you taste delectation

while you come to me

with all your glory

slowly and tenderly and savagely


uncontrollable and able

to fulfill your night wet dreams

from the sweetest to the extreme


if we sense each other from the distance

think what we could do in a trance 


I noticed you from across the void

the energy overflowing between us

we are alive, more than ever

Comments