encumbrance of the hindrance

getting to where your ambitions lead you

is not a easy task to do

focus is needed until the end of it all

or we lose ourselves on the way to


I have been distraught

and it is not the moment's fault

but of my own unsettled mind

and all that I have been coping despite being winded


I am not afraid

because I have been there, done that already

used to the rush of the untamed roller-coaster that is my life

yet so the anxiety of before take me to brand new places

at every turn of the wheel

making me meet sides so insane

I can not even try to conceal


you have been for too long ignoring the signs

that you need help for your mind

the burdens, the encumbrances weights down (so you drown)

more than you can bare

there is no use in repeating 'it is not fair' (it is not fair)

this will not save nor help in any way at all 

the stones, the hindrances will always be there (to care for)

live the same patterns or act on it, that's your call

Comments