too late for that

now

you tell me you are proud me

and it doesn't even come close to crossing your mind

it might be too late for that

I do not care anymore

because I tried for many years without being corresponded

only receiving judgment, criticism, disbelief

instead of listening and embracing

you should have awareness about your past and present actions

instead you choose to survive alienated from it

too blind inside to change something this big

like a mandala,

there are details you missed when you start drawing your life

and details you also chose not to see until

today


taking the blindfold is not for everyone

getting out of the comfort zone is another level of difficulty 

so I understand some of your reasons

but with your knowledge and privileges 

it is not easy to accept that

and make you less of a culprit in this history

if you could really see what you did

a healthy relationship would be a possibility

although we live in the reality of not meant to be 

maybe another life, who knows?

I just do not hope for anymore.

Comments